WELLSTAR CANCER NETWORK Presents "New Horizons in GI Malignancies"
When: October 20, 2018 | 7:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m
Where: Omni Hotel at the...
Clinical Practice Updates in Hemostasis and Thrombosis Conference
The Clinical Practice Updates in Hemostasis and Thrombosis Conference is designed to...
8th Winship Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Cancer Symposium
The 8th Winship Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Cancer Symposium will have expert...
Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology
Founded in 1986, the Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) has become a nationally respected state professional society of physicians, practice administrators and affiliated healthcare professionals concerned with clinical oncology.
The Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) is committed to serving the needs of oncology providers in order to ensure delivery of the highest quality of compassionate cancer care.
- To Advocate for Cancer Care Providers
- To Guide Integration of Cancer Care through Collaboration
- To Be The Acknowledged Provider of Supportive Resources for Members of the Cancer Community
- To Support Attainment of State Cancer Control Plan Objectives
GASCO is committed to:
- Promoting quality care initiatives
- Enhancing access to care
- Improving access to research clinical trials
- Integrity and transparency regarding resources
- Encouraging an environment of collaboration among colleagues
- Providing services that meet the needs of members
- Addressing issues of relevance to the cancer care community