- Georgia's Comprehensive Cancer Control Plan (2014 - 2019) is Now Available for Review!
A new revised cancer control plan has been approved and is being disseminated around the State this fall. Please click here to read more... read more
7th Annual Winship Oncology Nursing Symposium: Advancing the Possibilities
The 7th Annual Winship Oncology Nursing...
- To Advocate for Cancer Care Providers
- To Guide Integration of Cancer Care through Collaboration
- To Be The Acknowledged Provider of Supportive Resources for Members of the Cancer Community
- To Support Attainment of State Cancer Control Plan Objectives
- Promoting quality care initiatives
- Enhancing access to care
- Improving access to research clinical trials
- Integrity and transparency regarding resources
- Encouraging an environment of collaboration among colleagues
- Providing services that meet the needs of members
- Addressing issues of relevance to the cancer care community
Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology
Founded in 1986, the Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) has become a nationally respected state professional society of physicians, practice administrators and affiliated healthcare professionals concerned with clinical oncology.
The Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) is committed to serving the needs of oncology providers in order to ensure delivery of the highest quality of compassionate cancer care.
Our Values - GASCO is committed to:
Membership is open to community and institutional oncology specialists, with affiliate memberships available for other medical professionals working in the field of oncology. Go to Membership to join GASCO.
The GASCO Administrators Association is a vital part of the Society's success and holds an Annual Meeting and several other educational sessions for practice administrative staff each year. Go to Membership to enroll.