The Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (“GASCO”) invites you to submit abstracts detailing your research endeavors for presentation at the GASCO Annual Meeting and Best... read more
Membership is open to community and institutional oncology specialists, with affiliate memberships available for other medical professionals working in the field of oncology.
ASCO and JCO Cancer Portals:
Your One-Stop Resource for the Latest Disease-Specific Abstracts, Videos, Guidelines, and Articles
- Hematologic Cancers
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Pediatric Cancers
- Lung Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Prostate Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Breast Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancer
Effective with claims received on April 1, 2014 and after, Medicare will only accept professional and supplier paper claims on the revised CMS 1500 claim... read more
In follow up to our discussion at the recent State Affiliate Council Meeting, we are providing a reminder regarding a fast approaching Maintenance of Certification... read more
Founded in 1986, the Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) has become a nationally respected state professional society of physicians, practice administrators and affiliated healthcare professionals concerned with clinical oncology.
The Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) is committed to serving the needs of oncology providers in order to ensure delivery of the highest quality of compassionate cancer care.
- To Advocate for Cancer Care Providers
- To Guide Integration of Cancer Care through Collaboration
- To Be The Acknowledged Provider of Supportive Resources for Members of the Cancer Community
- To Support Attainment of State Cancer Control Plan Objectives
Our Values - GASCO is committed to:
- Promoting quality care initiatives
- Enhancing access to care
- Improving access to research clinical trials
- Integrity and transparency regarding resources
- Encouraging an environment of collaboration among colleagues
- Providing services that meet the needs of members
- Addressing issues of relevance to the cancer care community
Membership is open to community and institutional oncology specialists, with affiliate memberships available for other medical professionals working in the field of oncology. Go to Membership to join GASCO.
The GASCO Administrators Association is a vital part of the Society's success and holds an Annual Meeting and several other educational sessions for practice administrative staff each year. Go to Membership to enroll.