- Managing Advanced Prostate Cancer in the COVID-19 Era: What Do Oncologists Need to Know?
Course Type: Live CME/CE Webinar Number of Credits: 1 Credit Type: CME/CE-certified, MOC-eligible Dates & Times Tuesday, March 16, 2021 4:00 - 5:00 PM ET (3:00 -... read more
- Lung Cancer Screening During the COVID-19 Pandemic
GASCO encourages all our members and members of the survivorship community to view the new video produced by the Medical Association of Georgia as the... read more
- Lung Cancer and COVID-19 in the Outpatient Setting: What Clinicians Need to Know
Course Type: Live CME/CE Webinar Number of Credits: 1 Credit Type: CME/CE-certified, MOC-eligible Dates & Times Tuesday, September 15, 2020 4:00 - 5:00 PM ET (8:00 - 9:00... read more
- GASCO Helps Achieve Big Wins for Patients and the Cancer Care Community on CVS/ Aetna Merger in GA
GASCO, in partnership with MAG, The Ga Pharmacy Association and Georgia Watch worked with the GA Office of the Insurance Commissioner to secure what is... read more
- ASCO University
ASCO University offers a source for lifelong learning. Learn More about ASCO University. ... read more
Hitting the Right Spot: Advances in the Treatment of NSCLC with Uncommon EGFR Mutations The Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) cordially invites you to attend an...
Clinical Practice Updates in Hemostasis and ThrombosisPresented by Hemophilia of Georgia Center for Bleeding & Clotting Disorders of Emory...
Nonmelanoma Skin Cancers: Current and Emerging Checkpoint Inhibitors for Treating Advanced Basal Cell and Squamous Cell CarcinomasSave the Date! Please reserve the date. The Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology...
GASCO 2021 Annual Meeting, ASCO Direct™ Highlights and BeyondSave the Date! The conference will be held January 14-15, 2022. It is planned that...
Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology
Founded in 1986, the Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) has become a nationally respected state professional society of physicians, practice administrators and affiliated healthcare professionals concerned with clinical oncology.
The Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization committed to serving the needs of oncology providers in order to ensure delivery of the highest quality of compassionate cancer care.
- To Advocate for Cancer Care Providers
- To Guide Integration of Cancer Care through Collaboration
- To Be The Acknowledged Provider of Supportive Resources for Members of the Cancer Community
- To Support Attainment of State Cancer Control Plan Objectives
GASCO is committed to:
- Promoting quality care initiatives
- Enhancing access to care
- Improving access to research clinical trials
- Integrity and transparency regarding resources
- Encouraging an environment of collaboration among colleagues
- Providing services that meet the needs of members
- Addressing issues of relevance to the cancer care community