GASCO Licensed Best of the 2019 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium®
Registration for this meeting closed on Friday, January 3, 2020. Late registrations will be accepted as space permits. If you wish to attend, please contact Anne Marie Cahill directly at (678) 905-2139.
GASCO's Licensed Best of the 2019 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium® Saturday, January 11, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m., being held at The Hotel at Avalon, Alpharetta, Georgia.
Please see the attached detailed agenda. Topics include:
- Novel Agents in Metastatic Her2+ Breast Cancer
- The Future of CDK 4/6 Inhibitors
- Immunotherapy in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Panel Discussion on "Tough Cases"
- Updates in Supportive Care
- Current Approaches to Upfront Therapy for Her2+ Breast Cancer
- Updates in Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy
- Breast Cancer Disparities -- An In-Depth Look at the Research and the Response (Lunch Presentation)
Note: GASCO has applied for CEU credit for the above sessions with the exception of the lunch presentation.
The registration deadline is January 3, 2020.
We have provided two methods for registration. You may register using our online form or, if you prefer, register using the appopriate mail-in form.
Download, print, & complete the appropriate PDF form and mail to the address on the form.
Special Note Regarding Payment of DuesThe following is a listing of GASCO's Lifetime Group Members. If you are a physician or part of the clinical or administrative support staff of one of the following entities you do not need to pay annual dues or a registration fee. Your membership is covered for the period that you remain employed by them. GASCO reserves the right to confirm a staff member's membership eligibility with its lifetime group members.
- Atlanta Cancer Care
- Augusta University
- Central Georgia Cancer Care
- Emory Healthcare/Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
- Georgia Cancer Specialists
- Harbin Clinic
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- Nancy N. & J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion
- Northwest Georgia Oncology Centers
- Suburban Hematology-Oncology Associates
- University Cancer & Blood Center
Hotel InformationThe Hotel at Avalon
9000 Avalon Boulevard
Alpharetta, GA 30009
As this is a one day, shorter meeting, GASCO has not reserved a block of rooms. If you require a room, please call Marriott reservations at 1-877-829-2429, the hotel directly at 678-722-3600, or make your reservation on-line using the online portal (see the link below).