Why Biomarker Testing is Important
Registration Deadlineno RSVP Date
- Topic: Why Biomarker Testing is Important
- Presented by: Go2 Foundation for Lung Cancer - Lung Cancer Living Room
- Date: January 22, 2020
- Location: Emory Conference Center Hotel, 1615 Clifton Road, Garden Level - Azalea Room, Atlanta, Georgia, or Your Living Room via Facebook Live or YouTube Live
- Time: 5:30-7:30 p.m. Eastern Time (dinner starts at 5:00 p.m., program starts at 5:30 p.m.)
- Jennifer King, PhD, Senior Director, Science & Research, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer
Speakers - Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
- Dr. Suresh Ramalingam, Medical Oncologist
- Dr. Drew Moghanaki, Radiation Oncologist
- Dr. Onkar Khullar, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Dr. Charles Hill, Pathologist
How to Participate
All interested patients, caregivers, advocates, and health care professionals are encouraged to join the conversation. There are three ways to participate:
- In person - if you live close to Atlanta, join us for dinner and conversation.
- Facebook Live facebook.com/GO2Foundation - tune in at 5:30 pm ET and ask questions online.
- YouTube Live broadcast youtube.com/GO2FoundationforLungCancer - tune in at 5:30 pm E.T.
For more information, contact the Patient Services Team at 650.598.2857 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and/or print the meeting flyer via the link below.