Reducing Health Care Disparities in Prostate Cancer
Please join us for this informational webinar on Monday, September 27, 2021 | 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Dr. Crain Garrot, Georgia Cancer Specialists and GASCO President, will be the moderator for this program.
We will also feature a reading of Governor Kemp's Proclamation in honor of National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.
This program is being offered to help raise awareness and understanding of the need for ample public policy to address reducing disparities and improving access to care.
An e-mail with the link and logon information for the webinar will be e-mailed to registered attendees prior to the close of business on Friday, September 24, 2021.
- Crain Garrot, MD
- Sharon Cooper, R-Marietta
- Jeffrey Hines, MD, WellStar Health System
- Bradley Carthon, MD, Emory|Winship Cancer Institute
- Vikram M. Narayan, MD, Emory University School of Medicine | Grady Memorial Hospital
- Daniel Canter, MD, Georgia Urology
- Scott Miller, MD, WellStar Medical Group
This program is sponsored by Pfizer.